Covid Vaccination Update
Covid Autumn Boosters
People at greatest risk of serious illness from Covid, including care home residents, over 65s and frontline health and social care workers, are eligible for an autumn vaccine booster.
Here’s everything you need to know.
Am I eligible for an autumn Covid booster?
The following people are eligible for an autumn Covid booster:
- Residents in care homes for older adults
- All adults aged 65 years and over
- People aged 6 months to 64 years in a clinical risk group, as defined in tables 3 and 4 of the Covid-19 chapter of the UKHSA Green Book on Immunisation
- frontline health and social care workers.
- People aged 12 to 64 years who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression, as defined in the UKHSA Green Book
- People aged 16 to 64 years who are carers, as defined in the UKHSA Green Book, and staff working in care homes for older adult
Dedicated covid clinics have been set up in the Violet Melchett. If you are eligible you will be sent a text on how to book via a link.
Local Pharmacies offering covid vaccines:
Medicine Chest, 469 Kings Road SW10 0LR
|Vaccination site||Booking options|
|Medicine chest||National booking, call or walk-in (02073511142)|